One Dish Apple Pie Pancake Bars
These delicious Apple Pie Pancake Bars are perfect for a sweet breakfast treat or just a light snack with a warm cup of coffee.
Gluten-free, Dairy-Free & easy to make.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 30 Bars
- Category: Breakfast
- 2 cups gluten-free pancake mix
- 2 eggs beaten lightly (you can use a flax-egg substitute also)
- 2 Tablespoons vegan butter, melted (or coconut oil)
- 2 cups of dairy-free milk
Apple Pie Mixture
Crumble Topping (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together eggs, melted butter or oil, and milk. Add in pancake mix and stir until smooth. Set aside.
- In another medium-sized bowl, toss apples with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg over the apples and stir, covering apples with spices.
- Add apple mixture to pancake mix and stir lightly until well combined
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth out with a spatula. Set aside to make the crumble.
- In a small bowl, stir together all the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well combined.
- Sprinkle the crumble topping over the apple pancake mix. Pushing down lightly into the batter.
- Bake until lightly brown, about 15 to 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Once cool, cut into individual bars.
- Serve warm with maple syrup* or keep in an air-tight container in the refrigerator
- To warm up, just place individual bars into a toaster oven and warm for a few minutes.
*These taste fabulous warm with maple syrup, butter, and even apple butter
Keywords: apples, apple pie, breakfast bars, gluten-free, dairy-free, plant-based, apple crumble