Join me At the Well. Today’s assignment is…
I am so excited to come to The Well today that I find myself almost giddy. Why you ask? Because today we get to REALLY know each other. One of the advantages that women of long ago had in meeting at the well, was the friendships and community that was developed.
We have been together, here, at our Well for about 4 months now. In that time we have gotten to know one another a bit through our different discussions, but today, I’d like to go a bit further.
Today, I’d like to get a little personal.
So…. today is an opportunity to talk about “you” and who you are. Share anything you want. If you’d like you can even share pictures and/or video. Give us a glimpse into your life and let’s take our “community” to the next level today.
Here’s a little bit about me…
* My full name is Michelle, but my Dad loved Mickey Mantle so my nickname is Mikki
* First and foremost.. I am a sinner saved by His AMAZING Grace! I SO didn’t deserve His gift of salvation, but He gave it freely and called me at His appointed time.
* My God’s girls are SO the opposite of me when I was their age.. PTL!! I am VERY VERY VERY blessed to be their mom and I boldly say they are the AMAZING girls they are because of HIS work in our lives
* I LOVE flavored coffee!! Not that syrup stuff. I mean the flavored, fresh brewed coffee beans that come right to my door for the same price as the fancy stuff at stores that sit on the shelf forever.
* We’ve homeschooled our girls for the past 10 years! And after that many years… I LOL when people say, “Oh I could never do that!”. I’ve loved each year!
* I’m passionate about God’s word. I can get on peoples nerves because I don’t like when people misuse scripture or fail to hold to it when you need to stand up as a Christian and go against the world.
* I LOVE to cook but have gotten out of doing it a lot. I need to get back in there..
* I LOVE shopping with coupons and finding great deals!
* One of my favorite songs is “I’m not who I was” – I was a crazy girl , living a crazy and wild life till God grabbed me and turned my life 180 degrees
* I have so much fun blogging and meeting new people through it
* One of my life verses is ” In the multitude of words, sin is not lacking” – I love this because I’ve eaten quiet a lot of toe cheese in my life by talking to much and sticking my foot in my mouth
* And for the last thing…Ummm.. Let’s see.. When I was 25 , I had already had my two girls and was doing daycare to bring extra money in the house. We bought a minivan with wood on the sides to help me cart all the kids around.. I panicked that my life was turning into the Brady Bunch or something so I got a Thumper tattoo to proove I was still a rebel.. LOL