I posted this recipe on my old blog a long time ago, but wanted to share it here because it’s one of my FAVORITE recipes.
These green beans are DELICIOUS!! When I make them, I ALWAYS make extra because my whole family loves them and they go quick!
Try them out. You won’t be disappointed.
All you do is this:
1. Clean and snap ends of a pound of more of fresh green beans
2. Place an even layer on a cookie sheet
3. Drizzle some EVOO over the beans
4. Add dash or so of salt and pepper
5. With clean hands (or not – hey – it’s your family..LOL) toss the beans gently to distribute oil and seasonings
6. Place in 350′ over for about 5 minutes
7. After first 5 minutes – take tongs and stir/flip beans around to cook on other side
8. Cook for about another 5 – 10 minutes depending how soft or crunchy you want them
9. Remove from oven and let cool a little..
Serve with Balsamic Vinegar !!