I have a love hate relationship with meal planning.
Some days I enjoy and other days… well.. I don’t.
Recently I was given the chance to try out Publix’s new event “Best Meals Happen at Home”.
Here’s some information about it..
A busy weeknight doesn’t´t have to mean fast food for dinner! Publix knows that the best meals happen at home, so they are excited to help you enjoy family mealtime without having to stress about what to prepare or spending hours in the kitchen. Stop by Publix during their “Best Meals Happen at Home” event to find great savings on some of your favorite products. Be sure to visit BestMealsatHome.com to find fantastic recipes, which can be cooked in 30 minutes or less, and your family is sure to love.
- Take advantage of great savings on some of your favorite participating brands during the “Best Meals Happen at Home” event at Publix from March 8th through March 14th
- As of March 8th, look for in-store for coupons that will be valid through March 28th, 2012
- Visit BestMealsatHome.com to sign up and receive emails with weekly recipes and coupon offers that will help you save up to $200 this year
To kick-off the great savings, My Blog Spark sent me a $25 Publix Gift card to try one of the Best Meals at Home recipes out. I tried out the Chipotle Ranch Taco Salad.
The recipe was simple and easy to follow and the results were YUMMYLICIOUS!
And doesn’t it look Amazing!!
The hubster is usually a fan of ‘one pot’ type meals, but he LOVE this one.
My Blog Spark and I want you to have a chance to win a $25 Publix Gift Card too!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Stop by the Best Meals at Home, check out all the great recipes, than come back here and leave me a comment telling me which one your going to try out.
2. Check out the Best Meals at Home Facebook
3. Are you a follower? Leave me ONE comment letting me know how you follow my blog
That’s 3 Entries!
Make sure you leave a comment for each one!
The winner will be chosen on March 13th, so enter soon!
** I received the gift card from MyBlogSpark and General Mills in exchange for a review. All opinions and thoughts are 100% all mine. **