I was tagged by new blog friend Carlie over at Why ask Why for a new meme challenge-The Budget Busters Challenge. I am supposed to list the 5 things that can keep me from staying on budget and then I tag 3 other blog friends.
So here we go…
1. Mango Peach Salsa from Market Pride at Target! – oh my, I so love this salsa. I can’t remember for the life of me how I found it, but I LOVE it. It cost over $3 a jar, but since I don’t actually get to Target on a regular basis ( I know.. so sad..), I like to treat myself to a jar just about every time I go.
2. Sunday lunch with friends – after church sometimes we are starving so we go out to lunch with some friends. Sometimes I can get them to go places I have coupons too.. but our favorite local dive (it’s actually a really nice place..not a dive) doesn’t have coupons, so I can go over budget there.
3. Anything cute and on clearance at Target – again, when I’m at Target I love to go down all the back aisles to see what’s on clearance. Even if it’s not totally needed, I still may splurge on it if it’s cute enough.
4. Magazines – I have really started to enjoy magazines. I guess maybe because my girls are older and I have a little more time to sit and read, and that’s why I like them. Not the trashy ones.. just one’s like First, Woman’s Day, Good Housekeeping, oh.. and the really snazy looking ones like Real Simple..
5. I’ll have to go with my DH on this one too (as did Carlie) – but my reasons a little different. See my DH has asked to go shopping with me every once in awhile. Next thing I know there are more things that we ‘needed’ than I had on the original list. Things like crackers, peanuts, and maybe some extra ice cream for his daughters… awwww…
Thanks Carlie, this was fun.. I think..LOL.