I wonder if they had issues with…
– getting everyone to smile on cue
– making sure everyone’s outfit matched or didn’t clash
– lining up according to height or age
– making sure no one blinks
Were they REALLY that happy or was this going on in behind the smiles..
– :”stop pushing!”
– “she’s in my way”
– “I should be up front”
– “your hairs in my mouth”
– “stop fidgeting”
– “why do we HAVE to do this?”
– “I’m missing the game!!”
We just took some family photo’s out at the beach a couple weekends past and it made me think about all of this. LOL. Not that there was a lot of fighting or arguing going on, but once I got home and saw some of the pictures.. I had to laugh.
We did have some of this..
– “my hair is blowing the wrong way”
– “Dad, stop looking for shells and come on”
– “there’s sand in my eye”
– “are we done yet?”
– ” uh oh, the lifeguards are yelling at us to get off the beach…”
So when you look at those adorable little Christmas photo cards that come in your mail this year, just sit and think a moment.. you might get a good laugh thinking of some of the things that may have happened during the photo shoot.
And by the way – I’m not sharing our photo yet because I want our family to be surprised when they see it!