I’m headed out to California today to be joining other great bloggers and speakers at ShiftCon 2015!
I am beyond and excited and would love for you to join me… even if it’s from the comfort of your very own home.
What is ShiftCon?
ShiftCon is the only social media conference focusing on wellness, health, and the environment. This conference blends workshops, networking, parties, and intense collaboration of changemakers all over the United States and Canada in one place. Bloggers and other social media professionals participate and collaborate with each other to inspire and empower each other to create effective communication and take their profession to the next level. Attendees participate in workshops, learn from professionals, discuss their niche and value systems, and decide on themes to collaborate on in the following year. This is a powerful event meant to organize the eco-wellness niche as a powerful community online.
There are going to be some really great speakers and sessions happening over the next few days, so even if you can’t join me in California, feel free to follow along via any of my social media accounts and join in on the fun and education!
Come to #ShiftCon Without Leaving Home!!
How to Participate
- Sign up by entering your Twitter handle in the linky below.
- Use #shifthappens and #shiftconathome in your Tweets.
- Join Periscope and follow the live Scopes that you’ll see our live attendees broadcasting. Be sure to Tweet out their Scopes when they start them and when they finish – they only last 24 hours!
- Go on a scavenger hunt with our list of sponsors. When you see a product from one of our sponsors in the store, snap a picture (maybe a selfie) and give a shout out to that sponsor with their Twitter handle and the hashtags (#shifthappens and #shiftconathome). Remember to include @ShiftConMedia in your tweet!
- Tweet, retweet, and tweet some more with our live attendees. Be sure to watch the hashtags to be sure you don’t miss a single one!
- Be sure to share that you’re participating. Here’s a Tweet that you can use:
I’m attending #shiftconathome because #shifthappens. You can too! http://shiftconmedia.com/2015/09/22/shiftcon-at-home/
Don’t forget to sign up on the web site (use your Twitter link as the URL) and get to Tweeting!