I can’t believe it! In less than 7 days we’ll be packing up the car and heading down to Disney for the Disney Social Media Mom’s Event!!
With the move into our new home and all the craziness that goes along with it.. I haven’t forgotten about this but it has been on the back burner.
To be honest.. about 2 weeks ago I was contemplating not going.
I mean with moving and rehabbing, I was a little overwhelmed and didn’t think I could do it.
But, you see, I’m not married to just any man..
So, backing out of this conference was NOT an option.
He said that after all the unpacking and cleaning and rehabbing.. we needed a break.
God bless that man…
For now I am SOOO looking forward to a few days being spoiled.
What I’m looking forward to…
1. Meeting all the wonderful people that I follow on Twitter, Facebook, and blogs
2. Taking a LONG hot shower in a bathtub that doesn’t leak..
3. Sitting and listening and gleaning from some great speakers
4. Eating a delicious Main Street Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream sandwich – of course bagging the anti-gluten and dairy diet for the weekend
5. Taking part of some of the great Social Media Events that Disney has put together
6. Checking into the Grand Floridian hotel – a place I NEVER thought I’d ever be able to say that I had stayed at ( we’re normally economy style – All Star Resort – people)
7. Riding the Blue Line with my hubby and people watching
8. Making funny videos with my family of our trip to enjoy in the future
9. Riding Toy Story Mania and TRYING to beat my daughters score
10. Having a magical time with my family and with my Social Media friends
I’m off to get some more things done around the house so we can enjoy our trip next week..
Thanks for following and here’s a little Goofy video from last year’s event…