1. Fireplaces – Our home is 100 years old. The boiler that heats our house isn’t that old, but it’s acting like it lately, and although our Florida winters aren’t like the other Northern winters, it still gets a bit chilly here.. and that’s when our boiler decided to take a vacation..
So, we’ve been dressing in layers and cozy-ing up in front of our fireplace till it gets fixed.
2. Nut Butters – I love finding new companies. The newest one that I recently found was Artisana. They make unique, delicious, organic products and they sent me a box of some of their goodies to try out. OH MY!! The Cocoa Coconut Bliss is so delicious!
3. Bathrooms – It’s taken me awhile to finally be ready to tackle our bathroom remodel, but for some reason it’s taking FOREVER to get responses from contractors. I’m seriously thinking about getting some tools and starting it on my own.
4. Parenthood – Oh my! Last night was the last episode. I didn’t cry like crazy, but it was sad. I thought they did a great job with the ending. I’m really gonna miss that show.
5. I AM THEY – a wonderful new Christian music band. Their new CD debut this week and it’s Amazing!!
And that’s my Five on Friday! Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment so I can stop by and say hi.