The word ‘homemade’ can sometimes scare someone who doesn’t spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I’m guessing they envision lots of ingredients or possibly a lot of strenuous cooking steps. Yet, when it comes to recipes like this Creamy Dairy-free Balsamic Dressing, I’m here to tell you ‘homemade’ means easy and delicious.
With just a few simple ingredients, anyone can make this creamy dressing. It’s the perfect topping for any fresh salad or even on some roasted vegetables. The tangy, sweetness of the balsamic vinegar is the perfect match for any vegetable, cooked or raw.
Stop Buying Dressings At The Store
So many times, store dressings are packed with sugars, artificial flavors, and preservatives that do nothing for you. If anything, they increase your sugar cravings when you’re just trying to eat something healthy like a salad.
So don’t be afraid to try making your favorite dressings at home. Most likely you have the ingredients right there in your kitchen.
I promise. You don’t have to be a trained chef or some culinary genius to make a delicious, healthy, homemade salad dressing for you and your family.
Go ahead.. you can do it!Print
Homemade Creamy Dairy-Free Balsamic Dressing
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise ( I use Just Mayo)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablesppon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 2 teaspoons season salt
- 3/4 cup avocado oil ( or olive oil )
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- In a medium bowl, whisk together garlic, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and season salt until well combined.
- Pour in balsamic vinegar and whisk well.
- Slowly add in oil while whisking.
- Pour in glass bottle and refrigerate
- Shake well before pouring on salad or vegetables.
How About You?
Do you already make your own salad dressing? Or have you tried and it didn’t work out well. Leave me a comment and let me know. I’d love to hear about it!
Thanks for stopping by and happy cooking!