Homemade Creamy Dairy-Free Balsamic Dressing
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise ( I use Just Mayo)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablesppon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 2 teaspoons season salt
- 3/4 cup avocado oil ( or olive oil )
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- In a medium bowl, whisk together garlic, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and season salt until well combined.
- Pour in balsamic vinegar and whisk well.
- Slowly add in oil while whisking.
- Pour in glass bottle and refrigerate
- Shake well before pouring on salad or vegetables.