Here’s the next addition to my homemade dressings..
And yes.. It’s DELICIOUS!!
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
Mix all the dry ingredients well
- 1/2 cup vinegar (I used red wine vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup olive oil ( you can use canola oil too)
Place in glass jar with lid, add dry ingredients. Shake well.
I let this sit in refrigerator while I put together my pasta salad.
I poured the dressing over the prepared pasta salad and let sit refrigerator for an hour or two.
OH MY!! It was AHHHH MAZING!!
Again.. no more store bought dressing for this family.
Stay tuned.. I’ll be sharing my recipe for homemade Salad Supreme seasoning mix next..