One of the Hubsters FAVORITE things to eat during the summer is my pasta salad.
And now since I’ve made an AHHH MAZING Homemade Italian dressing.. it tastes even better.
One of the secrets to a great tasting pasta salad is the Salad Supreme seasoning that is added.
The other day.. with a little research and playing around.. I put together my own version.
It worked out PERFECTLY.. if not better than store bought.
- 3 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 or 2 dashes cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoon parmesan or grated romano cheese
Mix all together and keep in airtight container