Here’s how it works:
1) Say thank you to the presenter of the award and link back to them
2) Share 10 honest things about yourself
3) Present this award to 7 other people whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) tell those 7 people that they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it. (doing that now)
So here ya go.. 10 Honest Things About Me..
1. My real name is Michelle – it’s French for Micheal which was my Dad’s name
2. I’m a strong, opinionated person who has learned to keep those opinions to herself.. most of the time.
3. I don’t like getting ready to go to the beach, but once I’m there I never want to leave.
4. If I could go back and do anything over again, I’d have more children
5. I love to watch You’ve Got Mail or While You Were Sleeping on Rainy Days
6. I can be WAY to sarcastic at times – which my friend reminds me is NOT a fruit of the spirit
7. I LOVE homeschooling my girls and feel sorry for people who say “oh I could NEVER be around my kids all day”
8. I love horses. Grew up riding but haven’t ridden in about 5 years
9. I thought I had found FL to be my true home, but as I’ve gotten older, God has shown me differently
10. I have recently found a new favorite ice cream – Starbucks Java Chip- YUMO!
Now to award 7 blogger friends …
I always hate picking out a certain amount of people.. I love you all and would LOVE to read 10 honest things about ALL of you.. so, if you reading this – consider yourself awarded. Grab the button and go post one about yourself.