Looking for a beautiful gift for that special little someone?
Hymns for A Kid’s Heart!
Parents, grandparents, and teachers who want to pass the great hymns of our Christian heritage to the next generation will treasure Hymns for a Kid’s Heart. This book introduces children to the messages of 12 classic hymns through Scripture, stories, prayers, and inspirational accounts about the hymn-writers. Also included are guitar chords and simple piano music for each hymn.
An enclosed CD contains tracks with children’s voices so the whole family can sing along!
“My mouth is filled with your praise, and with your glory all the day.”
— Psalm 71:8 (ESV)
In this book, Joni Eareckson Tada and Bobbie Wolgemuth collaborate to help you teach twelve classic hymns to the children you love. With richly orchestrated music, true stories, prayers, and Scripture, Hymns for a Kid’s Heart will feed your child’s soul.
- Be inspired by the true stories of the hymn-writers.
- Connect with tenderly written devotionals.
- Learn to sing twelve classic Christian hymns.
- Practice piano and guitar with printed music.
- Understand more about God’s character and grace.
- Memorize a Bible verse with each hymn.
- Learn to pray along with their singing.
- Give children a lasting musical treasure.
- Experience the pleasure of filling young hearts with joy.
- Be equipped with the tools to teach children twelve classic hymns.
- Enlighten young people with an understandable theology.
- Enjoy prayer and Bible memorization with kids.
Includes a fully orchestrated CD with children’s voices singing along with Joni and Bobbie and simple piano music with guitar chords.
To enter for your chance to win –
1. Post a blog entry on your blog about who you would LOVE to win this for – linking back to this post
2. Leave me a comment with a link to your post
It’s that easy!
Drawing for the Giveaway will be on December 1st!
Check out Money Saving Mom’s blog for TONS of great Giveaways!