Have you ever started reading someone’s blog and think.. We could SO be good friends? That’s the what I think when I read Michelle’s blog. We even have the same name (though I use my nickname most of the time).
Well Michelle tagged me, so here’s some silly info on me:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago, I was a new believer. I was going crazy trying to get more and more of the word in me and learning how to become a better mom to my little girls
2. My favorite snacks
Grape tomatoes, anything with peanut butter on it, popcorn & ANYTHING CHOCOLATE
3. Five things on my to-do list today
1. Pick up Blueberries – already done
2. Start laundry
3. Go through some things for our youth group yard sale
4. Take my girls to Piano
5. Pick up some FREE kitchen items I found on Freecycle
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Pay our church’s loan off and give them more to add on
2. Give to missions
3. Let me DH quit and do a cross country trip
4. Live in Italy for a couple months to try it out
5. Do random acts of kindness – pay someone’s bills and more
5. Five jobs I’ve had
1. Booth Girl at gas stations – ‘cash or credit?’
2. Pizza delivery
4. Bank Teller
5. The best one – MOM!
6. Five places I’ve lived
– only two
7. Five random things people wouldn’t know about me
1. I got my nickname because my Dad loved Mickey Mantle
2. I grew up riding horses – rode for over 16 years
3. I’m starting to like Old John Wayne movies
4. I would LOVE to go to Italy
5. I dream in black in white sometimes.. very weird.
8. Five CDs that I’d have to take on a desert island
1. Aaron Shust
2. something Motown
3. The 3 Tenors
4. Alan Jackson
5. Jack Johnson – great beach music
9. People I tag are…
Anyone that wants to join in!