I’ve been part of VocalPoint for quiet a few years now and I love it.
What is VocalPoint?
Vocalpoint is a community of moms who…
- Love talking to other people
- Get energized when they are asked for their opinions
- Like searching for new knowledge and sharing it with others
- Enjoy making a difference in people’s lives
Recently I was sent a sample of Crystal Lights Pure Fitness.
It came in this adorable little container.
Inside were samples and coupons to share with my friends.
As for the Crystal Light..
I’m always a little leary of mixes like this. I’d rather drink just plain water than add artificial junk to my drink, so I was THRILLED to learn that Pure Fitness is Naturally Sweetened! Yes!!
Here’s some of the facts from Vocal Point –
How does Crystal Light Pure Fitness give your
water that low-calorie, sweet and flavorful twist
you’re looking for?
- No artificial sweeteners
- No artificial flavors
- No preservatives
- It’s naturally sweetened with evaporated cane juice and Truvia™ (from the stevia plant) with only 15 calories per serving.
- Dried purple carrot and hibiscus extracts
and turmeric are used for color.
- Electrolytes were added to help hydrate
your body during activity.*
So just add, mix and enjoy.
Flavors: Strawberry Kiwi, Lemon Lime, and Grape
I broke open the Strawberry Kiwi first and was HOOKED! YUMMY!
This stuff is delicious and I’ve added it to my grocery list to pick up some more.
Click here check out more about Crystal Light on Facebook