Teri over at Mixes from the Heartland was kind enough to send me a complimentary box of samples from their company. When I first requested to do a review of their products, I thought I would just get some SMALL packages. I’m was HAPPILY mistaken. Included in my box were 14 oz mix packages of:
- Texan Bean Bake Meal
- Italian Soup Mix
- Vanilla Pound Cake
- Corn Casserole
- Corn and Pasta Salad
What makes Mixes from the Heartland different? Well here are some facts that I found at their web site.
- No eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, oats, barley, rye, or wheat in the factory.
- No bean flours are used in any products.
- Factory is allergen controlled.
- All natural, no preservatives, most products are low sodium, cholesterol-free, and low calorie.
- Beans and fruit are all freeze dried and contain no preservatives. Makes cooking soups and meals easier.
- MFTH Inc. offers the largest amount of bulk mixes available in ten pound bags with zip seal.
- MFTH Inc. has announced the new Sugar Free/Gluten Free mixes is the leader in the area.
- MFTH Inc. produces over 45 soup mixes and 25 meals. Our competitor only has four instant soups.
- MFTH Inc. is the one stop shop for retailers across the USA.
- MFTH Inc. will dominate the market because we test less than 5 parts per million.
- MFTH Inc. testing makes the consumer’s life easier with great taste as well.
- MFTH Inc. has the ability to private label both in bulk and consumer lines.
Tonight is Super Bowl night. So I’m fixing up the Texas Bean Bake with the Vanilla pound cake for dessert! I’m expecting it to be DELICIOUS! Last night I fixed up the Italian Soup Mix and BELIEVE YOU ME, it’s all Gone! My family gobbled it up. Here’s a fun video I put together: Now for the Giveaway!!! The wonderful people over at Mixes from the Heartland want you send you a ‘goodie’ package too! Here’s how you can enter: 1. Subscribe to my RSS Feed 2. Follow Me on Twitter 3. Follow Mixes from the Heartland on Twitter 4. Write a blog post about this giveaway on your blog and link back to me 5. Twitter about this giveaway 6. Become a Fan of The Not So Perfect Housewife on Facebook There you go. 6 entries you can have!! Leave ONE comment for each entry. Include the links to your posts/twitters Winner will be chosen on February 15th so enter now! ** Sorry – US residents only **