What’s round, can be made in all kinds of different flavors, and is packed with Omega-3’s? It’s these Seriously Delicious No Bake Omega Power Bites and you have got to try them!
These Power Bites are my new favorite go-to snacks. They are SUPER easy to make and so good for you! What can be better than that?
Seriously Delicious Options
I was introduced to Barlean’s Omega Swirls a little over a year ago and have been completely hooked ever since. They mix up perfectly in my smoothies, swirled up in my oatmeal, and now blended up in my power bites.
Recently, Barlean’s changed the name from Omega Swirls to Seriously Delicious Omega-3’s. There was no change to the great product, it was just given a new look and a name that focused on what the swirls truly are – seriously delicious.
Why I Love These Swirls
Simply put, they are delicious (I think I’ve said that before), but beyond that, I love that they are
- Made with Flaxseed Oil, and Special Plant Phytonutrients
- Supplies Omegas 3, 6 and 9 and GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid)
- Delicious Flavors and Creamy Texture
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- No Sugar-Sweetened Naturally with Xylitol
- Proprietary Amplified Absorption™ Emulsification Technology for Improved Nutrient Absorption
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO
All this goodness in a creamy swirl that you can add to all kinds of recipes… like these power bites.
Pick A Flavor and Mix Well
These power bites can be made into all kinds of bite-sized treats. You can make them fruity by using the Pomegranate Blueberry Omega-3’s, chocolatey by using the chocolate mint or make it tropical by using the Pineapple Smoothie. So many flavors, so many options.
Seriously Delicious No Bake Omega Power Bites
Looking for a way to stop those sugar cravings? Try these seriously delicious no-bake omega power bites, they are the perfect snack and super easy to make.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 24 - 30 Bites
- Category: Snack
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 Seriously Delicious Omega-3’s
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse for about a minute, or until mixture is smooth.
- Mix in, by hand, any extra ingredients you would like added
- Using a melon scoop or large tablespoon to scoop out some mixture.
- Shape into a ball and place in an air-tight container
- Keep in refrigerator or freezer for freshness
Chocolate Chip Mint Bites- mix in 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Pomegranate Fruit Bites- mix in 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Tropical Bites – mix in 1/2 cup dried pineapple
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, omega 3's, healthy snacks
Bite Size Deliciousness
So what do you think? They look pretty good, right?
Try them out for yourself, then come back here and let me know what you think.
Pin It and Make It