We’ve gone back and forth with the whole “gluten free” diet in our home.
The one daughter I thought may be gluten intolerant, isn’t.. but the other one is. Too funny.
So, to make life easier on everyone, we try to do as much as we can gluten free in our home. You may find a cracker here or there or some whole grain bread, but for the most part.. we’re gluten free.
I was recently contacted to review Sandwich Petals.
I had never heard about them before, but once we received some samples of the product, we thought they were great.
Here I made a simple turkey wrap with lettuce, mustard, and turkey on the Spinach Garlic Sandwich Petal..
And their not just Gluten Free… the basically just about any allergen free..
Sandwich Petals are:
- Gluten free – line dedicated and lab verified Glutenfree (less than 10 PPM) by the American Institute of Baking
- Virtually Allergen free – Zero: Dairy, Soy, Nut, Egg, Peanut, Tree nut, Shellfish, Wheat.
- 10 grains (all non-GMO) Corn, Flax, Sesame, Buckwheat, Brown Rice, Sorghum, Millet, Quinoa, Teff, and Amaranth
- Versatile – Appetizers, Desserts, Panini’s, grilled sandwiches, wraps, burritos, quesadillas, all are now possible gluten free
- Convenient – 180 day dry storage, no refrigeration needed
- Perfect meal size – 100 calories each, perfect for your Celiac, Diabetic, Autistic, Vegan and Athletic customers who are demanding healthy meal portions.
- Diabetic Smart, only 21 grams of low glycemic carbs – maintain proper blood sugar levels promoting fat utilization
- Omega 3’s – heart healthy from natural flax source
- Prebiotics – clinically proven to improve digestive system health
- High Fiber – 3 grams of fiber per petal, 12% of RDA
Find more info at Sandwichpetals.com
Stop by their web site to find out more information and where you can purchase your own petals .
** I received a sampling of Sandwich Petals in exchange for an honest review. All thought and opinions are 100% all mine. **