Smoothies are a BIG thing in our house.
Crank up the blender, chop up the fruit, and we’re ready to go.
Though, sometimes I don’t always have the time or supplies to make a good smoothie – which, of course, is usually when I’m REALLY in the mood for one.
But wait.. I’ve got some backup now..
Silk Fruit & Protein!!
Reasonably priced, packed with tons of great stuff, and just an open refrigerator door away..
These are GREAT to have on hand for those mornings when I’m out running and need a boost of protein when I get back!
My daughter LOVES the Mango Peach, but my favorite is the Strawberry Banana.
The only ‘Con’ so to speak for me, is that they don’t use Organic produce.. how awesome would that be.
But, beyond that… we are Lovin’ us some Silk Fruit & Protein drinks here..
Here’s some other great info on Silk Fruit & Protein
- Wake up to the great taste of fruit juice plus the nourishing power of protein. Silky-smooth, fruit-luscious and easy to love, Silk Fruit&Protein is marvelous in the morning or awesome in the afternoon.
- Silk Fruit&Protein is a new juice blend product now part of the Silk Family
- Silk Fruit&Protein, all the great taste in the three different juice blends.
- Good source of protein – 5 grams of protein per serving (1 Cup)
- Excellent source of vitamin C
- Silk Fruit&Protein Available In: Mixed Berry, Strawberry Banana, and Mango Peach
- Silk Fruit&Protein Mixed Berry: A tangy-sweet blend of blueberry, raspberry and more.
- Silk Fruit&Protein Strawberry Banana: A classic for good reason, beloved by fruit fans everywhere.
- Silk Fruit&Protein Mango Peach: A hint of juicy mango gives this blend exotic appeal.
- Love It Guarantee Or Your Money Back. When we say you’ll love the taste, we’re not kidding. Don’t love it? We’ll give your money back. Promise.
- Silk Fruit&Protein comes in quart sizes at most major retailers, and is available in half-gallons only at Walmart.
And the awesome people at Silk want you to WIN a chance at 3 Free Coupons to try it out each flavor too!!
How to Enter:
- Just leave me a comment letting me know if you’ve had the chance to try these out yet or what flavor your most interested in trying!
- You can also stop by the Silk Facebook page & tell them The Not So Perfect Housewife sent you ( EXTRA ENTRY)
- Follow them on Twitter and shoot them a tweet saying the @NotPerfectWife sent you (EXTRA ENTRY)
MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A COMMENT FOR EACH ONE PLEASE!!
Open to the US only
Winner will be chosen on March 15, 2012
Silk also has there own giveaway going on over at their Facebook page.. so make sure you stop by there too.
** I received free coupons in exchange for an honest review of the Silk product. All opinions and thoughts are 100% all mine **