I recently received an email asking if I’d like to try some Qrunch Burgers..
Well let me think… ummmm… YES!!!!
I mean come on.. this is what they are made of and what they DON’T have in them…
QRUNCH Burgers are made exclusively from whole, certified gluten-free, organic and non-GMO ingredients, including spinach, broccoli, carrots, garlic, onion, millet – a “smart carb” with lots of fiber and low in simple sugars – and “superfood” quinoa. The ideal alternative to soy-based vegetarian patties, QRUNCH Burgers contain no wheat, eggs, corn, dairy, nuts, soy, artificial colors or flavors or sweeteners and they are low in sodium. They are virtually allergen free.
You had me at ‘organic, non-GMO, dairy free, and gluten free’
So YEA!!! I’ll try them!!
And off to our local natural food market I go. With coupon in hand, I grabbed a few organic veggies and my box of Qrunch and back home I went.
The next day I decided to try them out for lunch.
A few minutes in the toaster oven and VOILA..
With just a little bit of homemade Honey Mustard dressing on top.. I was ready to dive in.
How were they??
They were beyond delicious!
Crispy and packed with flavor!
Definitely a THUMBS for up for Qrunch Burgers from this gluten free, dairy free, organic, non-GMO loving family!!
Here’s some other great info on Qrunch.. check them out & go get yourself some!
Denver-based QRUNCH Foods was created just two years ago with the mission to make delicious gluten-free foods. Radical, right? Its founders, Jim Adams, formerly Chipotle’s director of marketing, and chef Brad Holley both had gluten-intolerant family members, a wife and daughter, respectively, and had experienced the dearth of palatable gluten-free products in the market-place. Brad began experimenting with a variety of produce, seeds, including quinoa, and grains to make vegetarian burgers that would satisfy his daughter’s palate as well as those of her omnivorous friends. His efforts were a hit. Brad and Jim then decided they might fill a larger need, joined forces and launched QRUNCH Foods with its flagship product, gluten-free QRUNCH Burgers. They now are available in over 1500 food markets nationwide. More are on the way! Go to www.qrunchfoods.com to find a retailer near you.
Some Qrunch props..
- Read about QRUNCH Burgers on Celiac Central’s Hot Products http://glutenfreehotproducts.com/2013/01/qrunch-quinoa-burgers/ ,
- on The Humane Society of the US’s web site http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/eating/recipes/entrees/qrunch_burger_eggplant_stacks.html,
- at Prevention.com: http://blogs.prevention.com/living-well-gluten-free/2013/04/05/best-new-gluten-free-products-for-2013-part-i/,
- VegNews – This Week’s Must Haves http://vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=5447&catId=9
- QRUNCH came in third in a Washington Post Food Section veggie burger taste test that was on overall merits. It was the only allergen-free burger in the top three…actually, top seven. http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food/taste-test-veggie-burgers/2013/05/21/2c810fde-c259-11e2-9fe2-6ee52d0eb7c1_graphic.html
*I received a coupon for a box of Qrunch in exchange for my review. All opinions and thoughts are 100% all mine*